Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things in Your Refrigerator Right Now
1. Process American Cheese. I bought a package to make All-American Cheese Soup on Sunday, and bought another (smaller) package just because… it's my favorite in grilled cheese sandwiches.
2. Some cheddar and mozzarella and string cheese, too (at least). Hello, this is Wisconsin!
3. Milk (skim).
4. Yogurt (mostly Greek).
5. Half & Half. The threat of running out of Half & Half prompts an emergency run to the grocery store even more than the threat of running out of milk. I like my coffee "just so," thanks.
6. Butter. The real stuff — both salted and unsalted.
7. Chicken soup from Friday's chicken dinner leftovers.
8. Bacon, of course. (Duh!)
10. Eggs. I wish I could find a local source for eggs. If things go the way I hope, maybe I'll BE my local source for eggs next summer — well, not actually ME, but perhaps the hens in my own back yard!