Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things I Have To Do Before Christmas
1. Take stock.
2. Make a list.
3. Buy potatoes. The stacked & roasted variety are my responsibility for Christmas Eve dinner.
4. Defrost some tomato sauce. Getting ahead of myself here, but the 26th is DH's birthday and I plan to have everyone over for a pasta buffet.
5. Do a little shopping. I have a specific list, targeted destinations… there will be no aimless wandering.
6. Wrap? There may be very little of that.
7. Come up with some clever presentation for Katie's gift of fiber processing and SPINNING lessons!
8. Check movie listings and game time. A few of our folks will be going to the Christmas Day game, but I don't think I'll be among them.
9. Work on a couple of last-minute projects.
10. Eat, Drink and Be Merry!