Ten on Tuesday: (Only) 10 (of The Many, and In No Particular Order) Favorite Mitts/Mittens Patterns That I May or May Not Ever Knit, or Possibly Have Knit (even Twice or Thrice), or Dream of Someday Knitting
There are 60+ such patterns in my Ravelry Favorites, and I never really scope them out. I haven't even looked at my Pinterest boards.
1. Dimorphous Mittens (pictured above) by Miriam Felton. I gave this pair away as a gift. I must knit another someday!
3. The elusive (to me) Latvian Mitten(s).
5. Emma's Mittens. Seriously scrumptious texture.
6. Eve. More enchanting texture — and beads! There are some other gorgeous patterns there, too.
7. The playful Kittens Mittens.
9. Fibonacci-Stripe Mittens, of course!
10. R-A-G-G-T-O-P-P… Ragtop!