Ten on Tuesday: 10 Reasons Why I Am Ready for Winter To Be OVER
2. Sandals. I'm really looking forward to wearing sandals again — they're so easy to slip on.
3. Shorts & Skorts & Skirts! I've gone entire summers without baring my legs to the world… this isn't going to be one of them.
4. Bathing suit! Now that I have one that I even sort of like, I may as well wear it!
5. Canga! Even more, I can't wait to wear the dress I bought at the Hippie Fair that's made from a canga.
6. Open windows & doors. It'll be so nice to put the screens on and air out the house.
7. Flora! I'm ready for some greening up and blooming garden flowers.
8. Laundry on the line!
9. The rebirth and renewal that is…
My 10 on Tuesday is more about why I'm looking forward to spring/summer than why I'm ready for winter to be over… but that's exactly why!
* * * * *
Thanks for all the finger-crossing and well-wishing and prayers today! I'll be back soon.