Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things I'd Do If I Won the Big Powerball Jackpot
1. Assemble my team: lawyer, accountant, cabana boy.
2. Pay off my mortgage and all debt.
3. Pay off my kids' student loans; set up trusts for them.
4. Buy a couple of houses on my street, strip 'em out, and knock 'em down.
5. Quit my job.
6. Buy the hardware store.
7. Buy a lovely penthouse in Chicago or New York or San Francisco. Or all of the above.
8. Buy a place on the west coast… of Scotland.
9. TRAVEL! The Maritimes, Italy, Spain, and Greece come to mind, as do New England, Texas, and Hawaii.
10. Buy a lovely vintage Porsche.
I could go on…
I just read an article, 22 Things Happy People Do Differently, and "Dream Big" was #5 on the list… got that one covered. 😉