Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things I Did Over The Weekend
1. Rusty & I took a 7-hour RT drive on Saturday to attend my nephew's graduation party.
The chocolate fountain was a hit… look for it next at a summer birthday party!
2. We stopped on the way to visit Maddy at work and have lunch!
We managed one not-so-goofy picture.
3. My niece took some pictures of my goofy sisters and me.
4. I slept in until 9:30 a.m. on Sunday. That's crazy! (Obviously, I needed it.)
5. I did some finishing/fixing on my indig0-dyed Endless Summer Tunic dress — all that's left now is some handwork (felling seams).
6. Junah came over for a delightful few hours. He is unmistakably communicating his wants and desires, both vocally and by pointing. The boy loves to point! He is also officially running now.
7. On Monday, I decided that it was time to make another tunic! This time, I used an existing garment as a template to make a pattern and cut up another men's 4X t-shirt for fabric — it was the perfect size. It's a very simple design, and I did some of the sewing by machine, but it still took all day! The learning curve in figuring out a mitered-corner finish on the square neckline would account for a great deal of that.
8. Ali rode her bike over with Junah in the trailer. The weather was iffy all day — clouds, rain, sun, rinse & repeat — but they found a good weather window and it was good to be outside. Junah loves it outside!!
9. I helped with supper last night, made a run to pick up trip supplies, and watched the last episode of North & South.
10. No knitting! It will definitely be coming on the trip, though… both the current sweater and shawl. We leave this afternoon!
And that's that. I hope you had a great weekend!