- Ravelry Project Page: Rainbow Warrior Cowl
- Pattern: Rainbow Warrior Cowl by Casapinka
- Needles: US 6 (4 mm) Straights
- Start to Finish: November 25, 2016 – February 6, 2017
- Notes: I knit the flat version and seamed it to finish.
I dyed the "colorful" yarn back in November. I kept one hank for myself, and must have taken the other to the shop. For the striped cowl, I combined it with some indigo yarn that I'd dyed at some earlier date and I love how it turned out! In the knitting up, the other colors played very well with and toned down even the brightest bright yellow, and the solid indigo helped to subdue it all even further. Not that I don't like brights, but YIKES!
Also, new specs.
Have a great weekend!