Obviously, sewing buttons on a handknit baby sweater is way more fun than working on taxes. No foolin'!
- Ravelry Project Page: In Threes: a baby cardigan
- Pattern: in threes: a baby cardigan by Kelly Herdrich
- Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage (from Kim)
- Needles: US 8
- Start to Finish: March 21 – April 1, 2017
- Mismatched vintage buttons from Grandma's button box
The finished sweater weighs 175 grams, so two hanks of yarn with plenty left over. I think I had four altogether, and will likely make another in a larger size — though may overdye the yarn. I'm actually thinking INDIGO!